Monday, June 23, 2008

You must be joking

http://www.star-telegram.com/804/story/715977.html

Per the FWST: "Thousands sign petition to make Texas an open-carry state. Could Texans soon walk around carrying loaded handguns in plain sight?'

Are you kidding me? This is not the Wild West any longer, even though it may feel like it sometimes. Personally, I do not think this will make us a safer country or state. I think innocent children will be injured or killed as a result of this. If you oppose this sort of legislation, make your elected officials aware of your position.

Sometimes I am shocked by the causes and changes advocated by my fellow citizens. This petition is one of them!

Laugh a little (or a lot!)

Laugh a little (or a lot!)

Bryn

Bryn
Big sister, age 9

Blaine

Blaine
Middle Sister, age 7

Bella

Bella
Baby Girl, Age 4

Brett and the girls

Brett and the girls

Mom and the girls

Mom and the girls