Friday, March 12, 2010

Bryn's tour of 6th grade campus


"Your elementary school days are over. You will walk to class by yourself. You will have freedom you have not had before, BUT you will have responsibility." -Principal #6thgradetour

Oldest daughter touring 6th grade campus. How did we get here so quickly? #milestones #don'tblink



Friends on Facebook replied:

"It is amazing that we get there that quickly!! My son started high school this year!!"

"She is so pretty!"

"She really is a beautiful young lady. Enjoy EVERY moment (there will be drama, so deal with that as best you can). Sydney graduated last year and is away at college now. Oh how I wish I could make her a 6th grader again! ;o)"

"Kimberly sounds like me only my younger one is Sydney. Alex is my girl off at school. I miss her every day, but I guess it's what we're all working toward...raising responsible and wonderful young adults."

Laugh a little (or a lot!)

Laugh a little (or a lot!)

Bryn

Bryn
Big sister, age 9

Blaine

Blaine
Middle Sister, age 7

Bella

Bella
Baby Girl, Age 4

Brett and the girls

Brett and the girls

Mom and the girls

Mom and the girls