Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Report Cards (3rd Nine Weeks)

Bryn, 5th Grade
"You have been such a great influence on others in our class. I hope you keep doing that throughout your education. Keep up the fantastic grades."

Blaine, 3rd Grade
"Blaine is the kind of student who I never want to leave my classroom. She continues to impress me each day with her maturity and work ethic."

Bella, Kinder
"Bella is a super student to have in class! She is doing a great job writing sentences. I am very proud of all that she has accomplished so far this year! Continue having her read her reader she brings home."

Laugh a little (or a lot!)

Laugh a little (or a lot!)

Bryn

Bryn
Big sister, age 9

Blaine

Blaine
Middle Sister, age 7

Bella

Bella
Baby Girl, Age 4

Brett and the girls

Brett and the girls

Mom and the girls

Mom and the girls