Sunday, August 31, 2008

My mom says I qualify to run for VP!

I've been involved in PTA, I have a journalism degree, am a busy mom and my husband likes the outdoors! Give me a break!

My two-cents? A smart, bright, successful woman knows when to say "no, thank you, now is the not the right time" and does the right thing for her family and kiddos. A down-syndrome child needs their mom and many other caregivers and therapists to reach toward milestones. Accepting the VP nomination slot is a selfish decision on Palin's part. She needs to put her ego aside. It will be a matter of weeks before she speaks her mind once too many. McCain, in typically conservative male fashion, does not like a woman who has too strong of an opinion. He does not even know when his loved one's bdays are or his anniversary, not to mention how many houses he owns. They will lock heads sooner rather than later.

Laugh a little (or a lot!)

Laugh a little (or a lot!)

Bryn

Bryn
Big sister, age 9

Blaine

Blaine
Middle Sister, age 7

Bella

Bella
Baby Girl, Age 4

Brett and the girls

Brett and the girls

Mom and the girls

Mom and the girls