Thursday, August 28, 2008

There is something about Biden I don't trust

I do not like the fact that he did "lift" so many quotes from other writers and did commit true plagiarism of works. I think that really speaks to one's character. You can't say you didn't know better. This is a college-educated person. You learn about "copying" in grade school. If his speech writer made the goof say so and take responsibility... but it seems like it happened more than once. There is also something about his eyes. In my opinion, he does not come across as trusting. Anyone who knows me... knows I have always voted Democrat. I want to support my party as I'm really not happy with the choices and the leadership of GW, but I want to believe in those running and I want to TRUST them. I'm not feeling that this moment. I hope that changes.

Laugh a little (or a lot!)

Laugh a little (or a lot!)

Bryn

Bryn
Big sister, age 9

Blaine

Blaine
Middle Sister, age 7

Bella

Bella
Baby Girl, Age 4

Brett and the girls

Brett and the girls

Mom and the girls

Mom and the girls