Sunday, November 2, 2008

Stop with the candy!

I just ate ANOTHER small bag of M&Ms from Halloween. We have so much candy. I have extra bags and bags of UNOPENED candy that we didn't even get to pass out. Help! What to do? I cannot eat it all. Brett has said all weekend "Can the girls live on chocolate alone?" Every five minutes it is: "Can I have another bag of candy? How about a cookie? May I have another cupcake?" We are all sugared-up. I totally overbought on everything. I sent home boxes of pizza and cupcakes w/ all the guests. The party was a success but oh, my... we have a full fridge of drinks and sweets! I must say "no more" to the sugar or I won't fit into any of my clothes.

Laugh a little (or a lot!)

Laugh a little (or a lot!)

Bryn

Bryn
Big sister, age 9

Blaine

Blaine
Middle Sister, age 7

Bella

Bella
Baby Girl, Age 4

Brett and the girls

Brett and the girls

Mom and the girls

Mom and the girls