Friday, June 6, 2008

Hi. Meet my girls (pictures below). They are the lights of my life! So sweet and adorable. They are really enjoying summer. Swim Time!!!

The older girls actually want to have 1-2 hours of school each day. They both received straight A honor roll for the entire year and, if I may brag for one moment - they were both in the Gifted and Talented Program and received the National Physical Fitness Award from The President.

Yes, that would be George W. His signature is right there on the award certificates that are hanging in their rooms.

The apple photo series was inspired by my grandmother, Lucile Rowntree. She passed away in March and had painted a country setting with a basket of apples. My mom had the idea to take some pictures of my girls eating apples to hang by the painting. So, there they are. My grandmother continues to be an inspiration and I'm now an amateur photographer! (Thanks, Mom and Momee.)

I am going to take a painting class myself and try my hand at a little art.

I hope your summer inspires you to do something fun and creative. Have a safe one.

Laugh a little (or a lot!)

Laugh a little (or a lot!)

Bryn

Bryn
Big sister, age 9

Blaine

Blaine
Middle Sister, age 7

Bella

Bella
Baby Girl, Age 4

Brett and the girls

Brett and the girls

Mom and the girls

Mom and the girls